Should I try to clean the green mold off My Baby's crib?
Our garage recently flooded. My daughter's crib was stored there. Although we left the crib out of the water way, it still ended up getting a light dusting of green mold (like all my baby gear). Manger is a cherry wood finish and is about 6 years old. My husband and I wonder if we can remove the mold with a bleach solution (baby # 2 is on the way) or should we throw it out? Any thoughts or suggestions regarding treatment will be appreciated! My husband and I looked at the crib and decided to pitch. Maybe if it was our bed, we'll give it a chance, but BCS is the child and more spores could hide in cervices after it is cleaned, we decided to play it safe. Thanks for all your input!
I think you should throw it out and buy a new one. You can kill the mold with Clorox, but since you baby probably at a time, chew on the rail. I would not risk it.
Matching eBay Auctions
Available Now on